- Schools Program - Monday evenings during term for students grades 3-10
- Tuesday Roster - Tuesday nights for all ages
- Veterans Roster - Wednesday nights for those aged 30 and over
The stadium is available for social play when the Sports Centre is open and no official events are being run.
There are regular practice sessions which are very popular with members:
- Mondays - 9.00 am to 12.00 noon
- Tuesdays - 9.00 am to 12 noon
- Wednesdays - 9.00 am to 12.00 noon
- Fridays - 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Sundays - 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Members with pre-paid Practice Passes do not have to pay a session fee. Non-members pay a session fee at the KSC counter, but please note, if you are coming regularly, it is a lot cheaper to join the club. Members either buy a practice pass or pay a $5 session fee. All players must sign-in and adhere to COVID-19 protocols.
You must change into shoes with clean soles before playing to prevent damage to the Taraflex playing surface. No street shoes.
Various championships are offered in Tasmania each year:
- 'Open' championships - Any registered player may play.
- 'Closed' championships - Restricted to a particular group of players; for example, the Tasmanian Closed Championships is restricted to players who are registered in Tasmania.
For coaching, including sessions suitable for beginners, please see our coaching page