Coaching is available to suit all ages and skill levels:
Junior Coaching - Mondays
- Coaching for players during the junior/schools roster. Suitable for beginners and those with some experience. Run by Nick Sakov. Coaching is included in the roster fee of $4. Contact Nick Sakov Nick.Sakov@gmail.com, ph 0435 565 687.
Junior Coaching - Wednesdays
- Wednesdays from 4.30 to 6.30pm for beginner juniors and those with some experience, conducted by Nick Sakov. Join at any time. All players ages 7 to 16 are welcome. Cost is $5 with the first 2 sessions free. Contact Nick Sakov Nick.Sakov@gmail.com, ph 0435 565 687.
- Beginners to Intermediate - all ages, children and adults welcome. Experienced coach Nick Sakov, Saturdays from 9.30am to 11.00am for all ages. Learning correct technique provides the framework for faster improvement and progression to more advanced training. Parents and children can train together. Cost $5 children and $7 adult. Join any time - first two sessions free for children. Contact Nick Sakov Nick.Sakov@gmail.com, ph 0435 565 687.
Monday Adult Practice and Coaching
- Mondays from 10am to 12 noon for adults with some experience. Qualified coach Roger Massie will be in attendance most weeks - $2 fee. Otherwise practice only sessions are free for members holding a practice pass. There will be a $5 sessional fee (first session free) for non-members. Enquiries: Chris Hooper, 6225 5129, email@example.com
Wednesday Adult Coaching
- Wednesday mornings from 10am to 12 noon for adults new to the sport or those wishing to brush up on basic strokes. The format includes coaching exercises and games to improve skills and confidence in a relaxed atmosphere. New players are welcome at any time. Chris Hooper (Level 1 Coach) will organise the sessions. Free for members holding a practice pass. There will be a $5 sessional fee (first session free) for non-members. Enquiries: Chris Hooper, 6225 5129, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Advanced Practice/Training
Tuesday 5.30 to 6.30. Free self-organised practice/training before the Tuesday night roster. Lead by Nick Sakov. No charge but a practice pass required.
- Organised by the Tasmanian Table Tennis Association, provides elite training for juniors aspiring to the Australian national junior championships. (David Wilson, Level 3 Coach).
- Ian Weller is a Level 1 Coach with many years experience in coaching at all levels and with all ages. He is a regular player at Division 1 level and assists with coaching juniors in the TTTA Academy. Contact Ian Weller Ianweller@y7mail.com, ph 0429 268474.